Blueshirt Banter Radio's First Ever Rangers PLAYOFF Edition Live at 7 PM!

Jim Eddie MSG

The Eighty-Two Game rollercoaster came to a stop last night, and when it did, our New York Rangers had punched their ticket to the 2011 NHL Playoffs, It wasn't easy, and we needed help from our Tampa brethren, but we're in.

So tonight, at a special start time of 7 PM, we will present the first ever playoff edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. Tonight will mostly be a celebration, just a chance for all of us to get together and bask in the afterglow. We'll be taking your calls of jubilation, and mixing it up with you guys in the chat room.

We'll have another show later in the week before the start of the first round, we'll let you know when during the show.

See you guys tonight at 7 PM!