Rangers News: Rangers-Capitals Quarterfinal Schedule

Game 1: Wednesday, April 13 - 7:30 p.m. - Verizon Center
Game 2: Friday, April 15 - 7:30 p.m. - Verizon Center
Game 3: Sunday, April 17 - 3:00 p.m. - Madison Square Garden - NBC
Game 4: Wednesday, April 20 - 7:00 p.m. - Madison Square Garden
*Game 5: Saturday, April 23 - 3:00 p.m. - Verizon Center - NBC
*Game 6: TBD
*Game 7: TBD

*if necessary