FanPost

Favorite stat of the season?

There is clearly something special about this team, and I can only imagine what they can do in the playoffs. There have also been an incredible amount of positives to take away from this season, both in regards to individual performances and team performances. I wanted to get your guys take on what your favorite stat of the season was.  Now these are just some basic stats, and nothing crazy like CORSI. I've obviously left some out, so feel free to add your own thoughts.

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 04/11/11 4:29 PM EDT Good Fan Post Peter. being a basic guy I like basic stats, so I am all about this poll.

Hopefully at some point in the future Peter will post a follow-up poll for "Favorite stat of the playoffs", you never know. Make sure to vote in the poll, and share it with friends on Facebook and Twitter!]