Blueshirt Banter Radio: Cry "Havoc" And Let Slip The Dogs Of War! New York Rangers Talk at 8 PM

We have reached the Eve of the Playoffs, a time where sleepless nights, alcohol, and a bottle of Tums™ become big parts of our lives. The real season starts tomorrow, and Blueshirt Banter Radio is live at 8 PM to kick things off.

We've got a great show planned for you. We'll get going at 8 PM, giving our predictions, keys to the series, the whole bit, taking your phone calls, and then at 9 PM, we bring in the elder statesmen of Ranger blogging: Nick from Rangers Tribune, Dave Shapiro from Blue Seat Blogs, Mike Gleich from Bleeding All Blue, Eric Roitman from 5-Hole Blog, and Kevin Delury from The NY Rangers Blog for our second "Blogger Roundtable". We'll get their thoughts and opinions on the Eastern Conference Quaterfinals, predictions, and everything else. There's no place quite like Blueshirt Banter Radio, and tonight will be just the beginning of playoff coverage and fan interaction that is second to none.

Remember, there is a great live chat on the Blueshirt Banter Radio show page that goes on throughout the show, all you need to do is register with Blog Talk Radio to join in.

Also, you can find our complete show schedule (through Game 4) right here.

Hope to see you all tonight!