FanPost

Duguay - Boyle - Prust in Game 3?

Duguay1_medium

via www.sportsavengers.com

For reasons I'm still not sure of, MSG Networks decided to make Ron Duguay and Sam Rosen available to hockey reporter Pete Dougherty, of The Albany Times Union. Pete runs the Capital District Hockey Blog "Hockey Spoken Here" covering mostly AHL and NCAA hockey. The fact the Devils affiliate plays in Albany, it would seem like Chico and Ken Daneyko would be a better pair, but since the Devs are on the golf course, I guess they don't have a lot to talk about. The Duguay interview is up on the blog now. The highlight was definatly this

"No. In fact, because I stay in such good shape and I still play, I still think that I can play. You start making comparisons to certain players. ‘You know how, I probably could go give six minutes on that fourth line. I still think I can make that play in that situation.’ You start comparing yourself to players. Until I’m in that rocking chair, maybe at that point I wouldn’t be thinking that way."

You can check out the whole interview HERE. Pete said he'll have Sam's interview up today. I'm excited to see what kind of pace that interview has. Not sure if there will be anything as good as knowing Ron sits in the "Hockey Night Live" telling himself "I'm still better then that guy", but I'll try to put up a link to it later.