FanShot

"I just to have to relax a little bit and I guess close my eyes or something," Gaborik said... "If...

"I just to have to relax a little bit and I guess close my eyes or something," Gaborik said... "If it was, it'd be in the net," Gaborik said when asked if his shot is where he wants it to be. "In that crucial time, I just have to bear down. Maybe, I'm squeezing the stick too hard. I just have to keep shooting." So there you have it Blueshirt Banter, the solution to the offensive woes of the Rangers... blindfolds.

NHL.com