FanPost

Wake the &^%* Up People!

I’ve been reading and blogging on BSB for over 2 years now and have never seen this kind of display of apathetic, excuse making, sympathizing, cavorting with the enemy, or "insert obnoxious cliché".  We’re down 2-0, that’s it.  Cally’s hurt, we’ve scored one goal, but I AM NOT GIVING UP!  I’ll have all summer to play what-if, or who should go and who should stay.  Right now, THIS is the team we have to suit up, and I’m behind them 100%.  With all appropriate apologies to come during the summer, but it’s time for Kyle_G, caps cup please, red army line, and shotfromthepoint to leave.  I’ve never seen TROLLS, yes you are TROLLS on an opposition web-site during the playoffs, not only being agreed with, but feeling so comfortable on the banter that they’re arguing with each other.  Know what, where was this "support" after getting blown out twice during the season?

Yes, I’m trying to piss people off.  The BSB is a RANGER fan website.  Digger, Jim, Joe - Ban me if you want, but if you expect the effort from Gabby and Dubi, then I’m just demanding fan support as well.  Great article on the TIX, Jim, BTW.  I’m intentionally calling all of us out; it’s time to show some fan support until it’s over; you know, "whistle-to-whistle".  Frankiec, nrmax88 & Fire Renneyy, I like you, but until the playoffs are over, or Rangers eliminated, it’s time for you to shut up.  Right now THIS is our team.  All the trolls coming in telling us (all sympathetically) how much Dubi could be on their 3rd line, or that McCabe is slow, or Gabby looks apathetic, or Avery’s only good for 2 min penalties and an offsides, or that Sather’s drafting sucks, can kiss my NY ass.  What they’re saying just might be true, but I can call my wife a bitch – you sure as hell can’t!  It’s time to remember a quote from Animal House – "They can’t do that to our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges".

Is this an emotional post?  HELL YES.  I hope you all get mad – even at me.  This is playoff hockey time, people.  I want to see some NY attitude to protect the house.  Playoff Hockey - Something each and every one of us sh*t our pants, had heart attacks and nearly jumped off a cliff to get to.  We have 1 hour to game time, I hope your Rangers are also getting mad right now too.