FanPost

Rangers line-ups, chemistry?

I think we should use our best chemistry and assets when it comes to playing against the highkly skilled offense that the washington capitals have.

it goes as or should be in my opionion:1) wolski, prospal, gabroik. or you can put dubi on the first line or second as needed. . speed and skill line european style!! 2 line, wolski, anismov, drury.. secondary scoring... i wanna see more of drury and his expierience.. we need him to play more torts he can score some goals for us.......!

3. or 4 lines either or swap depending on performance and need.. ,  fedetenko,stepan. christianson.  4th line, avery, boyle, prust grind and hitting. fighting line.. chippin goals game changers...  we should rotate guys in and out of the first line wingerws and centers. with wolski dubi, drury, cristianson stepan being moved around to create scoring and line combos. up front.. i think guys who produce and work hard should be moved up.. those lacking and not producin should be on the bottom two lines those .. being.. feds, avery, zucca. stepan. until they can prove to be brought up to replace our top lines. if not needed leave top two lines intact!

AND COULD YOU PLEASE PLAY DRURY MORE. HES BEEN GOOD AND HE ADDS SCORING POWER!! WHY IS HE ON THE BENCH TOO MUCH? GIVE HIM MORE PLAYING TIME HE CAN SCORE AND WE PAY HIM A LOT.... PLUG HIM ON THE FIRST TWO LINES LIKE MENTIONED AND OTHERS THEY WILL PRODUCE.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS RANGERS' FANS?