FanPost

ROLL CALL: Caps vs Rangers - Game 4 (4/20)

Recently the unholy thought of Rangers season ticket holders selling their tickets to Caps fans captured our wild imagination and created a panic. Like I said 'There's nothing worse than being a guest in your own home'. So Just who is sitting next to you at the next game, friend or foe? Scalper or stock broker? Chief or Carol Alt?

So BSB, it's time to pledge allegiance. It's time to figure out how close the next person is who is going to join you when you chant 'Let's Go Rangers'.

So allow me to begin. I will be there on Wednesday in Section 306, Row B.

Among my favorite chants... Let's Go Rangers and Go Home Fatso. I do not participatre in the Potvin Sucks chant unless we are playing the Islanders.

Anybody else? Where will you be?