FanPost

History Will Be Made-Dubistache

Thought Id share this video I made. History Will Be Made: Dubistache. Gotta say I really like the stache. I hope this becomes a Brian Wilson type fascination. Caps need to FEAR THE STACHE!!

"The 'stache stays," said Dunbinsky, who also added an assist and was credited with a game-high seven hits, while leading all skaters with 25:45 of ice time and a plus-two plus/minus rating. "It took me a while to grow this thing. Hopefully we keep winning so I won't have to shave it off."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7HqyOSgZNA