Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Playoff Talk Tonight at 8:30 PM

Eddie and Jim outside the very not loud MSG

Lots to talk about tonight on the show. We'll talk about Bruce Boudreau's ranting and raving about how he doesn't like MSG, and doesn't think YOU are that loud, we'll preview Game Four, talk about the NHL's new deal with Versus, and whatever else comes to mind.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan, and its your place for uncensored Rangers talk and insanity. There is a great live chat that goes on throughout the show, all you need to do is register with Blog Talk Radio to take part. Plus we take your calls at 646-478-4692. On our show Sunday night we had listeners in South Carolina, Minnesota, and even the United Kingdom. So what are you waiting for? Join us tonight for the one and only Blueshirt Banter Radio.

Remember, if you've missed an episode, you can find us on Itunes, Microsoft Zune, or download the show right off the Blueshirt Banter Radio page.