Rangers News: Bruce Not So Chatty

It sounds like no Mike Knuble for the Capitals tonight, although all of a sudden, Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau doesn't feel like talking: (Ranger Rants)

"I’m not going to talk about any players today," Boudreau said, before adding that Knuble’s gear was at his locker.

However, his Capitals’ players essentially answered the question for Boudreau as Eric Fehr, a healthy scratch the first three games, talked about rejoining the lineup and Jason Chimera talked about being on the top line with Alex Ovechkin and Nicklas Backstrom in Knuble’s spot.

Bruce also was tight-lipped when asked about Madison Square Garden, you can see Boudreau's non-answers by clicking the link above.

John Tortorella told the media no personnel changes for the Rangers, so Steve Eminger sits again tonight. Eminger filled in admirably all season long, wherever and whenever the Rangers needed him, but I don't think Matt Gilroy has done anything to warrant him coming out of the lineup.

Major props to Torts, by the way, for staying out of the whole Boudreau thing. Tortorella saw first hand in 2009 how a coach can become a distraction in a playoff series, good job by him of just keeping quiet and focusing on the task at hand.

Marian Gaborik, tonight would be a good night.

See you all in the game thread, which are usually pretty noisy in their own right.

How's your playoff mustache coming along?