Washington Capitals at New York Rangers: Game 4 Open Thread

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 17: The New York Rangers surround goalie Henrik Lundqvist #30 as they celebrate their 3-2 win against the Washington Capitals in Game Three of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden on April 17, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Next Game

Washington Capitals
@ New York Rangers

Wednesday, Apr 20, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Rangers News: Bruce Not So Chatty
The 'Stache
Scoring Chances for Playoff Game 3 vs Washington

Complete Coverage >

Rangers looking to even up the series in the serene Madison Square Garden, a quiet, peaceful, building in the heart of New York City.

For more on the Caps, check out Japers Rink

Join you guys soon, Let's Go Rangers!