FanPost

Tortorella Extended

According to the New York Post, Tortorella has received an extension that is believed to keep him behind the Blueshirts’ bench for the next three seasons. The agreement was reportedly reached several months ago.

Being reported on NHL.com

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=560829

think this is a very good move, since he knows the team, and the team is responding to his system.  And just wait till more of the kids come up.  Good job Sather, now don't do anything foolish in the offseason