So Long Folks

Let me start this by thanking Jim and Joe for allowing me to write on the Banter for as long as I have.  It has been a pleasure.

Anyway, I'm going to be stepping down as a writer here.  Between work, life and my blog (Blue Seat Blogs), I found that I wasn't able to contribute unique content to the Banter anymore.  For a while, I had been syndicating my own content, and while I had always made a promise to find time to write original articles, work and life got in the way.

I took a step back and realized that I really only had one decision to make, and that was writing for the Banter or writing continuing with Blue Seat.  They were mutually exclusive options for me, as I simply don't have the time to contribute unique content to both blogs.  In the end, I took a selfish route, and I wanted to continue with something that I had created from scratch, and see where that took me.

I've had a great time writing here, and although I'm not going to be writing here anymore, I'm not exactly disappearing into nothingness.  Blue Seat will be updated at least daily in the offseason, and tri-daily during the season (by a combination of myself, Chris, Mike,  and The Suit). I will still be around on Twitter, and I will still be commenting on posts here.

So thank you all for reading my ramblings here, it's been a helluva ride.