FanPost

Watching the World Championships

In case you guys aren't aware the IIHF World Championships kick off on Saturday and Team USA will have two current Rangers and one very important Rangers prospect on their roster (view it here). It would be a very good opportunity to get a look at Kreider as well continuing to watch Derek Stepan and Ryan McDonagh play hockey (who can go wrong in wanting that?)

Well VERSUS has you covered, Starting on Saturday (when the tournament starts) VERSUS will have live coverage of all of Team USA's games from the start of the tournament to a hopeful gold medal game (that article can be found here

Figured I'd throw this out there for all those interested as a chance to see hockey outside of the NHL playoffs as well as a chance to see what all the hype surrounding Kreider is all about