FanPost

Looking to the Draft

The NY Rangers have been drafting well of late since Gordie Clark. However some may argue that their 1st round selections could definitely be better and that the typical first round talent which translates into top line players is what is definitely lacking in the organization.

So looking to this draft, after yet another season of mediocrity, IMO the team should either potentially move up in the draft using the combination of there second round picks. OR since this draft is supposed to be weaker and the 2012 draft is supposed to be one of the best of late.... they could try to use this years 1st and 2nds or some combination to acquire an additional 1st next year.