FanPost

Round 2 Prediction Time

As promised here is the Post for all of your Round 2 predictions. you can find your first round predictions here. The point system will stay the same but you start the second round with a clean slate and its open to everybody. Good luck in the second round guys. I'll give you my picks and then after the jump I'll have the results from the first round.

(1) Washington vs (5) Tampa Bay: Washington in 6 (37)

(2) Philadelphia vs (3) Boston: Boston in 7 (43)

(1) Vancouver vs (5) Nashville: Nashville in 6 (30)

(2) San Jose vs (3) Detroit: Detroit in 5 (28)

Standings/Results from the first round:

(1) Caerid112 15

(2) Smorch9 15

(3) Plusch  13