FanPost

Some Highlights from the team USA/Team Austria pre tournament exhibition game

Yesterday Team USA faced off against Team Austria and while Ty Conklin gave up two early goals Team USA, on the back of Chris Kreider's game tying goal (he should have had two goals but was utterly robbed by the Austrian goalie) scored 3 unanswered goals and picked up the big win. The Tournament officially kicks off Saturday morning against Austria again and it will be airing on VS at 10:15 am.

Here are the full game highlights (I did not choose the music don't blame me for it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXY0lQHAXM&feature=player_embedded

Chris Kreider's goal, a great play pressuring the defender off the face off and putting the puck between the goalie's blocker and pad and into the back of the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-qvXzfBcFQ&NR=1