FanPost

MDZ Tweets Again

Hockey_twitter_goalie_bird_player_medium

via 2.bp.blogspot.com

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but MDZ has been back on twitter the past few days. His most recent tweet was this.

Spending day with ex teammate, now appointed bodyguard @

Justin Soryal IS at the end of his contract, but it seems a bit early to be tweeting he's not coming back. After Torts making his feelings clear about things like twitter, and guys who want to be "the chairman of the social committee" seems like MDZ is diving into a gray area tweeting team info on another player. Possibly something afoot with DelZotto? Thought I'd give us a slate to share if anything more comes of it.