FanShot

UPDATE: Briere Out For Game Against Rangers

Looks like the Flyers will be without Danny Briere for today's matinee game against the Rangers. Hopefully that will make things a little easier as 2 points are absolutely crucial for NYR today after Montreal, Carolina, and Buffalo all earned points last night.