FanPost

USA - Austria, 10:15 am on Versus!

Game thread if anyone is watching....

About 15 minutes into the first, Kreider went end to end and stuffed the puck nearside past the goaltender!

17 min in, Stepan sets up Wheeler for goal #2!

USA up 2-0 after 1.

I know Austria are scrubs but Kreider looks solid Buckaroo!

.............(Guess this post is too short to publish so ummm .... In this corner, weighing in at 110 pounds and pushing 89 years of age and the recent recipient of a brand new plastic hip, Joseph "Blue" Polaski.)