Scoreboard Watching Open Thread

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 04: Henrik Lundqvist #30 of the New York Rangers gets set for the opening faceoff against the Boston Bruins at Madison Square Garden on April 4, 2011 in New York City. The Rangers defeated the Bruins 5-3. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Flyers at Buffalo

Hurricanes at Thrashers

May the hockey gods have mercy on our souls