Tampa Bay Lightning at Carolina Hurricanes: This is It Part 2 Game Thread

I will be checking in via phone on this one. But for those of you watching the game, here is your open thread.

If you want to go share words of encouragement, say hi to the great folks at Raw Charge

Finally, we turn to the Great Leslie Nielsen, who couldn't say this any better:

This is it boys. Lightning win, and Ranger playoff coverage begins tomorrow.