FanPost

Possible possibility

Paul Stastny? Is he one? It would be great if we can pick him up. Personally I would be much more excited to see him in red white and blue than Richards. He's only 25 and has had over 70 pts three out of four of his full seasons in the NHL. A great set up man is exactly what we need to compliment Gaborik. Stastny will probably cost an arm and a leg (and possibly another appendage) but could prove to be worth it. So would you like to see him come here and if so how much would you give up for him in a trade? Kreider, 1st rounder, and maybe Wolski? I'm not good at all at balancing trades, hence me throwing Wolski in who they traded away already, but I think if the price is right COL might be willing to part with him since Duchene looks like a truly special player.