FanPost

Conference Finals Prediction time

Well, we're down to the Final Four, and due to being overloaded with work and stuff I haven't been able to tally up the second round scores (I'll add it over the weekend). For now just make your picks in this thread and hope that these playoffs continue to be as exciting as they have been. Also, go ahead and join up with Raw Charge, if you mention Dig Deep or I you get a coupon for free cookies, they are quite good*

My horrible picks along with total goals scored

Boston vs Tampa Bay: Tampa in 7 (35)

Vancouver vs San Jose: Vancouver in 6 (40)

*This coupon is non redeemable, does not exist outside of the virtual world. Any chance to claim said free cookies will be met with ridicule and laughter at your expense. Valid in only the Continental United States and parts of China, some assembly required (someone's got to make the cookies) taxes and other surcharges included. Enter at your own risk. Abandon all hope ye who read this entire thing