No Name Radio Show Live at 10 PM

If you happen to not be doing anything tonight, Eddie and I are doing a radio show at 10 PM, calling it No Name Radio (for now, we'll be soliciting names during the show. It's just going to be a anything goes type show, covering a whole bunch of topics, most of all sharing some laughs. If you aren't doing anything, come join us.

The show will be right on the Blueshirt Banter Radio page. We'll be taking calls and mixing it up in the chat as well.

See you at 10 PM.