FanPost

I love how..........

If you look at the Rumor Central on ESPN's site for the NHL, they say "There are whispers that they may make a pitch for Buffalo's Ryan Miller, the Rangers' Henrik Lundqvist, Calgary's Miikka Kiprusoff, Minnesota's Niklas Backstrom or, yes, New Jersey's Martin Brodeur." Now we all know that Lundqvist is NOT going anywhere nor is Miller or any of them. For the Flyers to get a goalie of those pre-mentioned calibers they'd have to give up A LOT just to even get the team thinking about moving them. But lets say your the Flyers who would you want and what would you be willing to give? If you were the Rangers what would you want?? (If anything)