FanPost

brooks and a bad move.

i just want to touch base on larry brooks.what a class act this guy is.he feels the need to leak out the information of the big man we call the boogyman about being in the substance abuse program just  2days after the man passes away.now i know some of you are going to say hes just doing his job( bla bla bla) and that is understanding, but  there is another time to do that.cant you wait for the autopsy report to come out,cant you wait till the family at least has funeral services for the man.this is a reporter with alot of years in the business and no class at all.i wonder how he would feel if it was one of his kids.we all know that there is more to the story about the tragedy and it will come out ,but he could have waited.i hope at least the ny post has some class and punishes this guy in some way for causing the family more pain.larry you are a moron ,a spineless coward and i hope you are proud of yourself.give yourself  a nice pat on the back buddy.its a wonder why your hated in locker rooms.i hope your banned from ours.