FanPost

R.I.P Randy "Macho Man" Savage

I know it has nothing to do with hockey, that's why I'm putting this over here. Randy Savage, AKA "The Macho Man", was killed today when he had a heart attack behind the wheel of his car and crashed.

Many of us here on the site grew up watching the WWF in the 80's and early 90's, and Savage was always one of my favorites, as was Miss Elizabeth, his wife/manager.

I saw Macho Man in a steel cage match against Ted Dibiasi at Madison Square Garden once. Had close to ringside seats, pretty amazing to watch him leap off the top of the steel cage.

Begging your pardon for the non-hockey post, but I know at least a few of you are old wrestling fans like me.

RIP Macho Man.