Captain America and Your Off Topic Thread

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 17: The New York Rangers surround goalie Henrik Lundqvist #30 as they celebrate their 3-2 win against the Washington Capitals in Game Three of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden on April 17, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Hey gang, going to try something a little bit different. There are a lot of random things to talk about in Rangers and hockey news (not to mention other stuff) so use this thread as an "off topic thread" to talk about anything and everything (within reason). If there is anything worthwhile on TV tonight (other than the Sharks vs. the Canucks tonight) or any rumors, stories, or anything else you want to discuss this is the place to do it!

The original purpose of this "story" is to share with you something I slapped together last night. This was something 8kpower requested at some point in the season that I only recently got around to putting together. I present to you... Ryan Callahan, Captain America.

Do you think next season will be the year we see the "C" stitched on to the front of Callahan's jersey? Do you think someone else is more deserving? Do you want to make my day and talk about how much you like my little poster? Join me for more after the jump...

Articles on Banter

Topics
  • Raw Charge takes a look at Freddy Modin retiring
  • Thrashers to Winnipeg "not a done deal" according to Bettman on Friday but it looks like it just might happen... I can't imagine how it feels to be a Thrashers fan right now. Darren Dreger's thoughts on the matter.
  • Playoff hockey tonight!
  • What a comeback by the Bolts yesterday afternoon, they tied up the series 2-2 after being down three goals. That team has some heart.
  • Next year's Rangers roster and captains.
  • The blank space above this sentence.
  • Anything else you guys want to talk about.