Tampa Bay Lightning at Boston Bruins: Game 7 Open Thread

TAMPA, FL - MAY 25: Simon Gagne #12 of the Tampa Bay Lightning celebrates a goal by Teddy Purcell #16 as Tim Thomas #30 of the Boston Bruins defends in Game Six of the Eastern Conference Finals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at St Pete Times Forum on May 25, 2011 in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images)

For those of you watching tonight's Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 matchup between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Boston Bruins, here is your open thread.

For all the latest on the Lightning, there is no better place than Raw Charge, the SBNation home of the Bolts.

Or, catch up on the Bruins at Stanley Cup of Chowder, the SBNation home for the B's.

Dwayne Roloson will start in goal for the Lightning, he is 7-0 lifetime in elimination games, while Tim Thomas will be in net for the Bruins.

Sean Bergenheim is expected to miss tonight's game for Tampa with an undisclosed injury.

The Lightning have never lost a Game 7 in their history, going 3-0, while Boston is 10-10 in Game 7's.

I said a couple of months ago Tampa was going to be a force in the playoffs, and I like them to win tonight. Plus, they didn't lay down against Carolina, that will always count for something with me.

Enjoy the game fellas, and feel free to join Eddie and I for No Name Radio at 10 PM.