FanPost

MDZ Hernia Surgery Tuesday

I was looking through ESPNNewYork this morning and I saw this article:

"New York Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto underwent surgery to repair a sports hernia Tuesday morning, the team announced.

Del Zotto is expected to be ready for training camp after the procedure, which was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Riverview Surgical Center in Philadelphia.

In his second season with the Rangers, Del Zotto had two goals and nine assists in 47 games and was a minus-5. He had 37 points in 2009-10."

This kid can't catch a break this year at all huh?