FanPost

SCF prediction time

Well...here we are...the top of the mountain with only two teams left The Canucks in the West and the Bruins in the East. Now I'm going to combine all the scores from these last few rounds in one final tally once all the dust has settled. But let me assure you the ECSF sweeps killed a lot of us

Anywho my picks

Canucks over the Bruins in 5 (and it's not even that close) (36 goals)