FanPost

Bruins clean up 2010 dirt with a broom

I just had to share with my Banter brothers how glorious I feel on this night to feel like the weight of the world has been taken off of me. To know that now officially neither the Penguins nor Flyers have a chance to hoist the cup just allows me to enjoy life a little more, and hopefully I'm not the only one that feels this way. So, no big story from me at the moment, just felt like I had to share the moment with the family. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs boys!!