FanPost

Tough guy role

with the unfortunate passing of Boogey we have a lack of the prototypical tough guy. Yes we have Prust who will not back down from a grizzly bear, but I would rather try to keep him healthy and limit his fighting time. I have seen a few posts about projected and wished for day 1 lineups and in everyone I have not seen a tough guy. Who is available? And not to sound callous but what are we on the hook for with Boogeys contract? I remember watching the cup team while I was a kid and Keenan would skate Kocur on the first shift of the game as to say don't mess with my guys or you have to deal with me. Granted the game has moved forward but we still need that guy to put fear into other teams that want to run Hank