FanPost

How We Can Trade Wolski

This might already be in the heads of you more Cap savvy fans out there but ill give it a go anyway. It's quick, easy and to the point.

So we buyout Chris Drury and the CBA says with its best soup Nazi impression  "no more buyouts for you!" And we say "damn that would have been nice now what?" Well as much as I like the shootout (I hate it actually), I do not want Wolski wearing a Blueshirt anymore, so we must trade him. But what takers are there for a 3.8 million dollar project? Well, I can think of a couple of teams that would be interested in taking him, but not to play of coarse. Ohh no, no, no, my Ranger brethren, to do what we cannot! Buy. Him. Out. Yeah see what if we traded him and lets say the rights to Gilroy to the Flyers for a guy like Versteeg. They need the cap space and

we can give them just that.

Philadelphia trades Verteeg to New York for Wojtek Wolski and Matt Gilroy. See what I think makes this work is the needs all the way around.

Flyers need cap space. 3 million comes off. Check.

Rangers need a good scoring forward that plays defense well to get on a line with Gabby and Richards. Check.

Flyers can buy out Wolski for the 666,667. Sign Gilroy 900,00 to play the 3rd line with O'Donnell on his way out. Have 1.5 million more to throw towards Ilya Bryzgalov and be set with their forward and defensive corp for the most part. Checkmate.

On another note I think other teams like ANA looking for a up and coming defens

man could have interest in that package. Just swap Parros and a fourth rounder and I would take that deal. I mean I know Sather is looking for an enforcer so why not. We wind up alleviating cap space in the process and so does Anaheim.

 Emperor Sathertine is creating a master plan and don't be surprised if it looks like one of these.

Nhl_g_sather_576_medium

What do you guys think? Feel free to add more trade possibilities including the Wolfman.