FanShot

Brooks reports Kreider makes "irrevocable" decision to return to Boston College

Seems like a good idea to me. I haven't seen any indication that he's ready for the NHL. As per Ryan Lambert on Puck Daddy "Having seen Kreider play many times, I think it's because he has learned that there are a lot of body checks thrown around in professional hockey, and he wants no part of anything like that."