Blueshirt Banter Radio With Leslie Treff of Hockey's Future Tonight at 8:30 PM

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio, we will be joined by Leslie Treff from Hockey's Future. Leslie is one of the authorities on young hockey talent, and if you've heard her on our show before you know that she does a great job covering the prospects.

We'll talk to Leslie about the current crop of young guns in the Ranger pipeline, and get her thoughts on the recently concluded NHL combine.

See you all tonight at 8:30 PM.