Quick SBNation News On Winnipeg Hockey

Just to let everyone know, the website formerly known as Behind the Net has been relaunched as Arctic Ice Hockey, and will be the SBNation home for the new team in Winnipeg, whatever they are called. A report came out earlier this morning saying it would definitely be the rebirth of the Jets, but I have no idea how solid it is.

It sounds like they will still be doing some of the statistical work that I know you guys enjoy, but from now on they are a full time Moose/Jets/Polar Bears/Prarie Dogs (please God no) blog. So head over there when you get a chance and wish them well.

Also, for those of you that may not have noticed, our own 8kPower has officially joined the crew here at Blueshirt Banter. As everyone knows, 8K brings a lot of knowledge and humor to the site, and we're very happy to have him on board.