FanPost

Now that it's official....

Who from the Banter is ready to make the treacherous journey to the depths of depravity in Philly and join me for the Winter Classic? I fully plan to make the trip and would feel much better with some of my Banter brothers in tow...I'd surely love to make it out alive if at all possible...and think it'd be a great time!! Who's with me? Come on...who's with me?? And not just the fish.. :)