FanPost

Samuel 16:7

The Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Stitched to shoe of Rocco Grimaldi.

And when a bunch of current draftees were asked who was the hardest player to play against, the majority said Rocco.

I know we will have a ton of people say we already have too many small players like Thomas, Bourque and MZA to draft this kid. To them I say they are no Rocco. Trade those players for someone bigger and draft this kid.

You want Skill? Forget Fitalov, go Rocco! You want speed? Forget Daniel Catenacci, Go Rocco! you want tenacity? Forget McNeil, go Rocco!

You will love the years of hearing  "ROCCO! ROCCO! ROCCO!" rain down from the blueseats as this kid flies up and down the ice and not backing down from anyone.