Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8:30 PM

Jim Eddie MSG

Doing a special episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8:30 PM tonight. We'll talk about the schedule release, and the draft tomorrow in Minneapolis.

Also, we'll be joined by Geoff from Broad Street Hockey, who is going to give us his take on this monumental makeover the Flyers went through today, and how their fanbase has reacted.

Join us at 8:30 for this impromptu show.