Blueshirt Banter Radio "Saturday Night Special" New York Rangers Draft Recap With The Prospect Park

A very busy two days for the New York Rangers, and Blueshirt Banter Radio is coming your way tonight at 9:00 PM to talk about it. We'll be joined by the guru of prospects, Jess Rubenstein of The Prospect Park. Jess is a frequent guest of the program, and is one of the esteemed members of the Blueshirt Banter Radio Triad of Prospect Knowledge.

We'll get Jess's breakdown on all the Rangers picks, what he liked and didn't like about the Rangers draft, and we'll also talk about the teams that did and didn't do well in Minneapolis.

Plus, Glen Sather's annual trip down the mountain to speak to the commoners, and what he had to say about Chris Drury, the Rangers free agents, and Evgeny Grachev.

It's going to be a busy night, hope you can join us!