FanPost

Stamkos???

Is there any shot we can fit Richards and Stamkos.

Something is going on in Tampa for there to be such a delay in signing him.

Maybe Sather is looking to repeat a 2 player signing(Gomez/Drury) He did shock us that year.

What would we need to give up to make this fit. One of our centers, prospects, picks.

How much would you give to have Stamkos in NYC.

Let's go New York Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!