FanPost

Rangers, Weise Agree to Extension

The New York Rangers announced that they have agreed to a contract extension with forward Dale Weise.

Weise appeared in ten games last season with the Rangers. Although he did not register a point, his physical presence was evident. In his NHL debut, Weise registered a fighting major against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Last season with the Connecticut Whale of the AHL, he registered 18 goals and 20 assists. No contract details have been released as of yet, will be updating as they come about.

Overall, not a bad extension in my opinion. What are your guys thoughts on this?