FanPost

C. Thomas

Now that prospect D camp is upon us, our focus has shifted to what we have in stock in our system. The one name that consistently figures into our plans for the future is Christian Thomas.

We are all excited about his pedigree and production in the OHL, but little else is known about him by most Rangers fans. I was wondering what some of you guys who track the prospects know about him and what type of player he is most comparable to in the NHL.

What are his strengths? shot, speed, hockey sense, skating ability, ice vision? Essentially, other than his gaudy numbers in the OHL, why should we be excited about him?? For some reason, I have a vision of him as a Daniel Briere prototype, but I could be totally wrong.