FanShot

FA Signing Predictions

Just saw this article on NHL.com. To no one's surprise, Dave Lozo predicts Brad Richards going to our Rangers (shocking, I know) One thing of interest to note here is his prediction of a one Tomas Kaberle signing in New York, his justification basically being him doing what we though McCabe would do (run PP and mentor the kids) I hadn't really given Kaberle much thought for this off season mainly because I would assume he would ask for more than we would want to pay and it seems that we like where our D is and where they're headed. Thoughts? Comments?