FanPost

Brad Richards via Down Goes Brown

OK - so we're all twittered and twangered and posted out about so many topics.

Chris Drury - OH NOES! He didn't get bought out!?!? Oh. wait. I can haz waivers?? U means he can haz buy-out??!! We've been around and around the CBA trying to get a grip on that - yes Virginia, there is a Darth Sather and Chris can still be bought out. I won't drag that thru the mud again - see the other fanposts where it's been discussed....

Somebody's interested in Redden? Really?

No - not really - but it's probably an (E3)....

Brad Richards wants to go to NY. No he doesn't. Well, maybe he does. He's a good fit. No he's not. He wants too much. Maybe he doesn't want that much, but he's not giving out discounts.....

How about some humor? The gang at Down Goes Brown did a great job on this one - a little long - but really worth the watch.....rofl...

http://video.thescore.com/watch/hoth-presents-ranger-state-of-mind