Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8:30 PM: New York Rangers Talk with Jim and Eddie

Now can I spend money, can I can I can I?

We've got a big night ahead of us tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio. We will talk about the Drury buyout, Matt Gilroy, and take a look ahead to Friday, which for those of you on the internet for the first time in your life may not know is the first day of NHL Free Agency, the day Glen Sather dreams about the rest of the year.

Plus, we have some audio from the 2011 NHL Draft that we didn't get a chance to play on our Draft recap show.

We will take your calls, and don't forget the great live chat that goes on throughout the broadcast. Join us tonight at 8:30 for the one and only Blueshirt Banter Radio, the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan, and the only featured weekly hockey program on Blog Talk Radio.